Sax tone inquiry

I just received the tenor I'll be playing at saturday's gig. Even before I adapt myself to this new horn is a great time to check the differences (if any) from my usual axe to this one.
I recorded the same phrase on both. Notice any difference? Wich do you prefer?
Knowing about your perception of tone can be very interesting and useful. 
Please vote on the poll widget on the right of the page. Thanks !

Acabo de receber um saxofone tenor que irei usar no próximo espectáculo.
Boa altura para - o mais objectivamente possível (!) - perceber a diferença de som entre ele e o meu sax habitual.
Aqui ao lado, á direita, está uma pequena aplicação onde podes votar. Fico grato  !


SAX A SAX B

Comentários

João Vaz disse…
qual é a app que se usa para votar?
zimk disse…
Uma pequena app do Blogger chamada (imaginativamente...) "sondagem" !!!

Abr.